Gallery

Wednesday, August 7, 2013

WIP

On the design wall this week....month =)

This quilt will be called Tick Tack Toe. (or is that Tic Tac Toe?)  I've been wanting to make a red wall hanging for my family room.  I like quilts with a story and knew I wanted this one to represent playing Tick Tack Tow with my kids to keep them quiet during church.  My kids are grown now and I've started playing with my grand kids.  Shhhh don't tell anyone, lol.


I fell in love with this "newsprint" fabric last month.  I only bought a 1/2yd and regretted it as soon as I drove off.  I had to drive back the next week and get a little more "yardage".  Not sure I'm going to end up using it on this project but I'm auditioning it.  (There's enough for the backing, but that would be a shame to never see it!)


Please excuse the lint....I'm so used to working in lint and thread clippings I forget to remove them for photo's.   Caught in my reality =)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...